AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting convenes experts in health, health care, and policy to share new findings and showcase the latest research on how the health system works, what it costs, and how to improve it.
Held June 24-26 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, this year's meeting is sponsored by Kaiser Permanente WA Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) and chaired by Eric B. Larson, M.D., M.P.H., KPWHRI's executive director. Dr. Larson is also vice president for research and health care innovation at Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington.
The MacColl Center team will be presenting posters from many areas of our work, including:
- reducing cardiovascular risk factors
- the composition of effective primary care teams
- practice participation in educational outreach visits
- partnerships as a key facilitator for success under value-based payment
- the process by which we're creating a reliable, searchable database for implementation science measures and their metadata
Cara C. Lewis PhD will serve as chair of the Critical and Emerging Issues in Health Services Research panel, "From Classification to Causality: Advancing the Science of Implementation Mechanisms."
We're looking forward to seeing you in June in our hometown for this important gathering!